Thursday

Atty. Ian dela Cruz Encarnacion

I am unworthy but chosen.

I am just an ordinary man that was given an extraordinary task as an apostle in the temple of justice, an advocate for the welfare of the many, and a protector of the rights of the oppressed, the poor, and the weak. With so many injustices in the world, I can only repay the Lord for the favor He gave me with so much. Therefore, when I take my oath, this I add to the list of pledges all lawyers swear before the members of the Court - that no matter how hard it will be, I shall take the cause against injustice even if it means my life. No man shall be denied his rightful representation. And I shall be as ardent in court as in life.

To all those who greeted me via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and E-mail, and those who called and texted me yesterday, today and tomorrow, thank you po. Salamat sa panalangin at paniniwala sa akin. Mas may tiwala pa kayo na papasa ako kaysa sa sarili ko. Again, thank you!

To my parents, Mommy Nanette and Daddy Manuel, thank you for giving me the opportunity to be where I am today. All I did was because of you. Thank you! I love you!

To my brother Manuel Encarnacion III, sisters Nouelle and Marionne, thank you for being my sources of inspiration.

To my grandparents and other relatives, thank you for your support and faith. Thank you for your prayers.

To my teachers and professors, from kinder, elementary, high school, college and law school, I would not be where I am today if not for you! There would be no Atty. Ian Encarnacion WITHOUT YOU! No words can describe my deep sense of profound gratitude for your teachings. I hope to make you proud of me as a student.

To my friends and classmates, this is it! You know Ian the person, not Ian the lawyer. Nothing will change friends. Nadagdagan lang ng apat na letra at isang tuldok ang pangalan ko. Ako pa rin to, si Kulot na kaibigan niyo!

To my fraternity brothers, salamat brods. Special mention lang ang iba, my batchmates sa Lex Septem Bene, mga anak ko sa fraternity Oceans 11, Mythical 5, Double Action and Ballers, Brod Dong Tumuran who allowed me to use his condominium for free, my bar buddy Joshua Polido, and those who believed and trusted me more than I trust myself, Mabuhay kayo Brods! Mabuhay ang TAU KAPPA PHI!

To everyone, thanks. Mahirap po at paisa isa ko tlga kayo pinapasalamatan kaya medyo tumatagal ang reply. Pasensya na po, mahina ang kalaban. Muli po, sa kaibuturan ng aking puso, salamat!

To my co 2012 barristers who did not make it, laban lang ulit. Resbakan natin ang Supreme Court sa pagpapahirap sa atin. They are merely obstacles in our dreams. Whenever obstacles are in the way, tell it straight. My dreams are bigger than you, and my God is the biggest of my backers. With Him, no obstacle stands a chance. I'll be praying and fighting for you this 2013.

Finally to God and Mama Mary, thank you! My Bar quest is of Divine Providence! I shall not waste your gifts. Everything for the greater glory of God!

Atty. Ian dela Cruz Encarnacion, now signing off for tonight! +AMDG

No comments:

Custom Search