Tuesday

Pulis encounter, again, again, again!

KAILANGAN PA BANG I-MEMORIZE YAN!

P*t*ng nang yan, hanggang dito, pulis pa rin! Wakekekekek!

Last night, while we are watching television, someone knocked at the front door. Being the eldest son, and whilst my father is away for night shift, I was the one who answered the door. When I saw it was a policeman, I called my Mom.

The policeman then said in advance, "This is no cause for alarm.

Then he proceeded, "Do you own a black BMW, with plate number N387 MG0, registered under the name of Mr. Manuel (he pronounced it as MAN-NEW-WELL) Encar... (had a difficulty pronouncing the surname, I think he said it is EN-CARNA-YON)?"

Sagot ni Mommy, "Encarnacion. Yes, what is it?"

Sabi ni pulis, "It was seen early this morning, parked near St. Mary's (MJ's school) at Ashlawn Drive. Someone reported that one of its passengers took photos."

At ano pa ba, ako nga ang may kasalanan. Eh di, umamin na si Kulot, "It was I, officer, that was taking the photos this morning. I was taking pictures of my sister on her way to school. Is that prohibited?"

Sabat ni Mommy, "He hasn't seen his siblings for a long time, that is why he is taking their photos."

Sagot ni policeman, "Ah, its alright. We just responded to this call from Ms. Parkinson (St. Mary's Secretary). She gave us a ring after someone from school told of the incident. Okay please just write your name here (pointing to the incident report paper)."

Ano pa ang gagawin ko kung hindi sumunod. I wrote "IAN ENCARNACION, Brother of MARIONNE JOI ENCARNACION." Then the policeman left and said, "Okay, have a safe night!"

Tinanong ko kay Mommy bakit ganun kahigpit. Sabi sakin, mahigpit daw talaga kapag dating sa mga picture taking sa mga bata, kasi daw madaming pedophile dito. Anak ng pating! Mukha ba akong pedo??? Wahahahahahaha!

Ay naku, kahit kelan ka kulot ka, takaw huli! Wakekekekek!

No comments:

Custom Search