Wednesday

Summer Vacation, at long last!

Wow! I really can feel that it is vacation time.

It has been a long time since I have posted a blog. I have been busy reading books and finishing case digests for my summer course. Pa-bibo kasi eh, I took those advance courses in Torts & Damages and Problem Areas in Legal Ethics Elective. Well, the good thing is that I just took my Intro to Legal Ethics last semester, so going thru PALE is just like a review of ITLE. Plus, T & D is not much of a drag either. Basically, it speaks that if you hurt a person, whether intentionally or negligently, you are liable for damages he suffered because of your acts. Simple common sense – hurt someone equals damages. But of course, several exculpatory doctrines apply, like res ipsa loquitur, last clear chance, captain of the ship, contributory negligence, and proximate cause, etc, etc, etc, affect the civil liability for damages of the tortfeasor. Well, I better not discuss this here; it may be quite nose-bleeding for innocent layman. I would not want to be charged for intentionally causing the reader’s noses to bleed, hehe!

But going back to the main topic of herein blog’s post, vacation, where would I go for such well needed respite? I really need it. Well, I’ll get back on this thread. Soon.

No comments:

Custom Search