Wednesday

Hindi ko alam ano ang pwedeng title nito..I really want to see you!

"First time around, I forgave even without an apology... ...This has made forgiveness the second time around, difficult."

Read this in your multiply.

>>>I don't know if this is the best time to bring it up, or if there would be a better time to do this. Knowing that Julian might have caused you pain. Hindi ko alam kung sino eh, pero kung sino man siya, lagot siya sakin? Kahit muay thai expert pa siya!

Well, I know that forgiveness the second time around is not about me, but the First time around, I am so sure that it is me. I want so much to say this personally, since we never actually had the time to talk things over. Parang, it's just like a snap. It started via text, it ended via text. I really want to patch things up with you. I want to make amends.

Kahit nga matagal nang hindi tayo, kahit alam kong umibig ka ng muli sa ibang tao, at kahit alam kong malayo nang mahalin mo akong muli, I am still in love with. There was never a day that I did not love you. I may have fallen for some other women in the past, still, it is you with whom my heart is. Masakit ngang tignan yung mga pictures mo sa blog e, especially the one with him. Well no one can blame me, mahal kita eh. Sobra! Pagkatapos ng TAYO, walang naging KAMI! It's not that I never looked at other girls. But I don't want to hurt other woman, knowing too well with whom my heart is still.

Sana makapag-usap na tayo. Kung hindi na pwedeng maging tayo, at least maayos ko natin ang buhay natin. I know it is my fault. You were not to blame for it. kung hindi mo na nga ako paniwalaan, maiintindihan ko eh. Pero sana, bigyan tayo ng time ni God para makapag-usap. Sana bigyan niya ako ng lakas ng loob. Pati ikaw, now that you are facing another challenge in your life. If I can lessen the pain, I will. To lessen it, I want to ask forgiveness.

Hope I could do it in person. I really want to see you!

The white ink is for privacy. At least, if you can read this, ikaw lang.
<<<

No comments:

Custom Search