Wednesday

Robbery Hold-up Part 1

T'is day, I am still thankful; that though they took my cellphone, they did not take my life!
-Unknown

This person was a victim of hold up yesterday, that which I never thought I would endure. What happened yesterday was really a gut wretching experience on my part, being a victim of a crime for the first time. I managed to get my sim card, though I don't think that it was a good idea because the fan knife the robbers used was about two inch from being inside my stomach (hehe!). But I still tried to get what would be the most important part of that phone, while I tried to wrestle the holdupers and thus prevented the 4 inch knife from being a part of my body.

I asked the assistance of components from the University Belt Area-Police Community Precint (UBA-PCP). We were able to apprehend one of the perpetrators of such grievious acts against unknowing and simple citizens. We filed a case against him in the Fiscal's office of Manila. And he is now under the custody of the police in the Sampaloc Police Station (PS # 4) at Balic balic. 

I finished this story later, complete with the details. I have to make ready for school.

2 comments:

Anj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anj said...

Glad you're safe Ian!

- gela
http://www.derpinsel.com/weblog/

Custom Search