Wednesday

Top 10 Living Persons I want to personally meet and shake hands

In our lives today, many persons have contributed to the development of society, religion, culture, education, economy and the like. Of course, some persons touch our lives in a significant manner that their influences remain in us. We idolize them. We respect them. We honor them. At times, we love and fight and die for them. They occupy a portion of ourselves that we see ourselves in them.

I am not unlike many people. I idolize people too. But this post is not about my idols (although some of the persons here listed are my idols on some aspect).  This post is about who I wanted to personally meet in my lifetime, have my picture taken with them, get an autograph, or merely just a shake of my hand will do. They are persons, who in one way or another, touched me and inspired my life as a person, and without having to meet (just even one) of them, my life would be somewhat boring (not really incomplete).

Some, I really have to meet as soon as possible because of their old age. Here is the list, in descending order.


1. Fidel Castro
(Pinaka respetado kong lider! D best!)



2. Rowan Atkinson
(Trip na trip ko ang joke kapag si Mr. Bean ang gumawa!)


3. Dolphy
(Iba talaga si Pidol, siya nalang ang natitirang King!)


4. Barack Obama
(Gusto ko ang rhethoric niya, typical Democrat!)


5. The Pope
(Si Pope John Paul II sana, kaya lang patay na!)


6. Jennifer Lopez
(Hahalikan ko talaga si J-Lo. Lips to lips pa! apaka ganda talaga nito eh! Kamukha ni...)


7. The Dalai Lama
(May you always be blessed!)


8. Nelson Mandela
(Another Poster Boy for Freedom and Racial Equality)


9. Aung San Su Kyi
(Present Poster Girl of Democracy and Freedom. Free Aung San Su Kyi!)


10. Darth Vader or Obi-wan-Kenobi or George Lucas
(One thing in common, Star Wars)

No comments:

Custom Search