Wednesday

British Visa Approved!

My British Visa  
21 October 2008 - 21 April 2009
Multiple Entry Clearance

God is truly amazing, and He works in mysterious and wondrous ways!

Today, Wednesday, on the day of Baclaran Novena Days to Our Mother of Perpetual Help, He decided to grant me this gift. Tapos, my 16 + year old dog named Blackie also passed away this morning, probably God's way of saying that Blackie shall look after me in heaven and Blackie's farewell gift (alam niyo yun, di ba, yung Filipino notion that our pets, kapag may aalis na amo, namamatay para isagip yung amo nila). 

Well, I'll be going to UK to visit my family there, who I have not seen for a very long time. 

Thank you Lord! And Dad, Mom, Pipoy and MJ, konting hintayan na lang, I'll be there soon!

Blackie (Son of Aso ni Kap and Brownie) 
? 1993 - 22 October 2008 
Eternal rest grant unto him, Oh Lord! 
And Let Perpetual Life shine upon him.
Thanks for everything Blackie, you are a wonderful dog.
May you Rest in Peace!

No comments:

Custom Search