Monday

Resignation as 2nd Year Batch Representative

Far Eastern University
Sampaloc, Manila

INSTITUTE OF LAW STUDENT COUNCIL


13 October 2008



JOHN PHILIP ONG CABUGAO
President
Institute of Law Student Council
A.Y. 2008 - 2009


Dear President Cabugao,

Good day!

In accordance with the provisions of the Institute of Law Student Council Constitution, I am tendering my resignation as 2nd Year Batch Representative for the Academic Year 2008-2009, effective immediately.

As you may have already been aware of my reason, I am taking a six (6) months leave of absence from law school to be with my family in the United Kingdom (Application for Leave of Absence attached herewith). It has been almost four (4) years since I last saw them and I would like to take this chance to spend Christmas with my family, as well as take a break from law school. I have weighed the advantages and disadvantages of my decision, and it is with a heavy heart, but with a firm resolve, that I am voluntarily surrendering my elected mandate to serve and represent my batchmates in the Student Council. I would not have wanted to fail those who trusted me, but I sincerely hope that during my short stint as an official of the student body, I have helped them in whatever capacity I could. 

On a personal note, I am very much privileged to have served the student council with a dynamic team under your able leadership. Parvum in parvo! I hope that you continue to endeavor programs and projects that are beneficial to the law studentry. You can expect my batch to be supportive of your plans always.

Again, my sincerest thanks and God speed to you. Please extend my gratitude to Janine, Jimmy, Jayd, Pepe, Ecoy, Chelle and Charlie.


Truly yours,


(Sgd.)
IAN DELA CRUZ ENCARNACION
Outgoing 2nd Year Batch Representative
Institute of Law Student Council
1st Semester, A.Y. 2008 - 2009

cc: 
  1. IL Dean's Office
  2. Class Beadles, LLB4201, LLB4202, LLB4203
  3. File

No comments:

Custom Search