Sunday

Researching the Tinga Cases

There have been talks in the legal circle that Honorable Justice Dante Tinga of the Supreme Court would be the next Chairman of 2008 Bar Examinations. It has been 3 months since I started researching the cases penned by him, and I have made significant progress (I have research from August 2003 up to January 2005). I have saved copies of it on my computer, however, sad to say, I am still not yet through the research. Although I have made tremendous leaps, the deadline for the first draft of the case digest is on February 29. Haggard!!! The finals are just around the corner. This is really haggard!

Well, for the future of FEU Law, I have to make good on this job. Several friends of mine, not to mention 4 of my brods, are going to take this year’s bar exams, and their passing may depend on how well we make our study guides, pre-week notes, and the case digests. I’ll update this thread once in a while.

No comments:

Custom Search