Friday

Got my Grades, what a dismal performance!? But I accept it

I got my grades through FEU Text yesterday. Although I did not fail any of the subjects (there are still two subjects with no grades on it), I can say that it is a very dull performance to say the least. The highest I got was a 90 in CRIM LAW2. It was followed by an 83 in CONSTI LAW, and 80 in Legal Ethics. I have 2 lines of 7’s – 78 in OBLICON and 76 in Land Titles. For the lines of 7s, I know the effort I gave there, that’s why I accept it.

Nevertheless, I know that I can do better, perhaps if studied more, and went to gimmicks less. Hehehe! I should have done what I do best, slander the society. I should have gathered my intellectual capacities and spent it on more objective pursuits. But I guess that is my fault. I should have focused my energies to go to my classes even though it will only be for an hour or so and taking more time to travel. I should have studied my lessons every possible moment I have, even if I know that my professor will not be coming to class. I should have read more reference books on ht matter, rather than spend my entire night doing nothing except to stand by with the barangay tanods.

But it is too late to blame myself for such. All I have to do is to make amends, try to do better next time and balance my time and priorities. It’s never too late to make amends. Perhaps, I still am getting the hang of it, still finding my style in law school. But next time, I’ll make sure that I merit what I truly deserve, and not merely rely on stock knowledge and God’s will.

But anyways, thank you Lord for giving me this opportunity to better myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what? You still inspire me to do better. Despite what you say, bro, I still believe in you. Hay naku, when I found your blog, I liked reading through it! Pasensya na. You're a very good writer. I might end up reading your posts all through the night...and yes, I might even link you. :)

God bless, bro!

Anonymous said...

Okay lang Ian bawi na lang next time. ;)

- Gelay

Custom Search