Sunday

On the 2007 Bar Examinations

Had the Supreme Court not lowered the standard, only 5% would have passed the bar?!? T*ngin*ng yan! Gaano ba ka-komplikado ang gusto nilang sagot sa tanong at pinahirapan nila ang mga examinees? I am somewhat dismayed at the result of this year’s bar. I may be quoted year’s from now, and it may have serious repercussions in my bar crusade, but let it be. I have my rights, and a truthful commentary is a proper shield for future administrative complaints.

Hereunder are the 2007 Bar Examiners:

Dean Raul Pangalanan
Political Law and Public International Law

Atty. Rodolfo Salalima
Labor Law and Social Legislation

Atty. Cirilo Tolosa
Civil Law

Associate Dean Lily Gruba
Taxation

Justice Estela Perla Bernabe
Mercantile Law

Atty. Raymond Parsifal Fortun
Criminal Law

Atty. Sandra Marie Olaso-Coronel
Remedial Law

Justice Ma. Cristina Estrada
Legal Ethics and Practical Exercises


I’ll just make a follow up commentary on this post. I’ll rethink my words again. I might have reserved several bad mouths for the examiners in Labor, Civil and Criminal Laws. Regards to them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree. Right now, some of us are having a rocky climb up the mountain that is Law school. Sheesh. I wonder what's in store for us when our turn comes to take the Bar Exams!

Custom Search