Saturday

The Results of the 2007 Bar Exams Out Today!

I'm patiently waiting for the results of the 2007 Bar Examinations, as if I am the hopeful lawyer to be. I never thought that it would be this tense. Hindi pa ako ang nag-take ng bar sa lugar na yan ah, paano kaya kapag ako na. There are talks that there are two bar topnotchers from FEU Law. Hopefully, totoo!

What makes this Bar Exam special for me is the fact that this is the Bar Exam that happened during my First Year in Law. There is a high probability that the questions asked today may be asked in future bar exams, especially the one I am hopefully going to take in 2011. Plus the fact that it is the first Bar exams I have served upon as a frat neophyte. Isipin niyo na lang, I may have a brod who is going to be a lawyer today, and I am partly the reason why he is a lawyer today. Aba, ang ayos kaya ng service ng mga batch ko sa mga barrister brods. Wala kaming tulog para lang hintayin ang utos nila. Ako lang at yung mga ka-batch ko ang gumawa ng ganun. That's why I am proud if a brod is to be a lawyer today, hopefully, a bar topnotcher.

Well, antay antay nalang muna! I'll update this blog as soon as the results are out! Hopefully, good times are here to roll again.


No comments:

Custom Search